Love To Dream - 0.2 tog Swaddle UP Lite Grey
0.2 tog Swaddle UP Lite
Arms UP Swaddle that is lighter than a muslin blanket - and more convenient!
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
Description & Features
The Swaddle UP Lite is made from ultra-lite & cool fabric that is 30% lighter than the Swaddle UP Original fabric. And because the Swaddle UP Lite uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth.
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Arms UP: Natural Sleep Position
- Self-Soothing: More Sleep
- Hip-Healthy: Lots of Leg Room
- 93% Natural: Cotton Fabric
- 0.2 tog: Suitable for Temperatures 25 °C and above
Size Small: 3-6 kg
Size Medium: 6-8.5 kg
Size Large: 8.5-11 kg
Choosing a tog (manufacturer's advice)
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade'. It is a measure of thermal resistance of a unit of area. Essentially it is a measurement that can show how much a particular fabric insulates. The higher the TOG value, the greater is the thermal insulation provided.
To help parents understand which sleep bag TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
- Less then 1.0 tog for room temperature 24-27 °C
- 1.0 to 2.0 tog for room temperature 20-23 °C
- 2.0 to 3.5 tog for room temperature 10-20 °C
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining which TOG rating sleeping bag should be used. These external factors include but are not limited to: The type and quantity of clothing that the baby has on, the baby's general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the babies bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
Refer to Manufacturer's Care Labels and Washing Instructions.
In the Box
1 x 0.2 tog Swaddle UP Lite
[note: the colours of some images displayed may vary slightly from the real colours of the actual products]