Love To Dream - 0.2 tog Swaddle UP Cotton LITE Pink
0.2 tog Swaddle UP Original
The skin-friendly, eco-friendly arms UP swaddle.
Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
Description & Features
The Swaddle UP Organic is made with 95% cotton fabric, 5% elastane fabric that is GOTS certified & processed without harmful chemicals. So it is the gentle choice for your baby’s delicate skin.
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-zipper zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Arms UP: Natural Sleep Position
- Self-Soothing: More Sleep
- Hip-Healthy: Lots of Leg Room
- Natural: Organic Fabric
- 0.2 tog: Suitable for Temperatures above 25 °C
Size Newborn: 2.2 - 3.8kg
Size Small: 3.5-6 kg
Size Medium: 6-8.5 kg
Choosing a tog (manufacturer's advice)
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade'. It is a measure of thermal resistance of a unit of area. Essentially it is a measurement that can show how much a particular fabric insulates. The higher the TOG value, the greater is the thermal insulation provided.
To help parents understand which sleep bag TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
- Less then 1.0 tog for room temperature 24-27 °C
- 1.0 to 2.0 tog for room temperature 20-23 °C
- 2.0 to 3.5 tog for room temperature 10-20 °C
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining which TOG rating sleeping bag should be used. These external factors include but are not limited to: The type and quantity of clothing that the baby has on, the baby's general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the babies bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
Refer to Manufacturer's Care Labels and Washing Instructions.
In the Box
1 x 0.2 tog Swaddle UP
[note: the colours of some images displayed may vary slightly from the real colours of the actual products]