Love To Dream - 0.2 tog Love To Dream Sleep Suit Pink
0.2 tog Love To Dream Sleep Suit
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ is a 0.2 TOG premium Sleep Suit with legs & convertible feet. This sleeveless, onesie style sleeping bag is ideal for warmer temperatures, as it’s made from ultra-light Nuzzlin™ fabric; a new generation muslin fabric which is super soft & highly breathable, reducing the risk of overheating.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ allows additional mobility & freedom versus traditional sleep bags, making it perfect for active babies & toddlers who are always on the go.
The ‘2 in 1’ feet can be covered for bedtime, or uncovered for play time. The foot cuffs are made from jersey knit cotton for extra snugness and feature anti-slip dots for safer play.
Description & Features
Built for safer sleep:
- Built-In legs & feet allow your child to move safely around their sleep space
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Grip pads on the feet to help reduce slipping
Premium design that works:
- Suits an active lifestyle; easy transition between car, cot & stroller/pram.
- Smart zip for easy nappy/diaper changes.
- Available in 3 colours: Blue, Pink & White
- Outer & Lining: 100% cotton
- 0.2 tog: Suitable for Warmer Temperatures
0.2 tog Love To Dream Sleep Suit is available in 4 sizes:
- 6-12 months
- 12-24 months
- 24-36 months
- 36-48 months
Choosing a tog (manufacturer's advice)
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade'. It is a measure of thermal resistance of a unit of area. Essentially it is a measurement that can show how much a particular fabric insulates. The higher the TOG value, the greater is the thermal insulation provided.
To help parents understand which sleep bag TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
- Less then 1.0 tog for room temperature 24-27 °C
- 1.0 to 2.0 tog for room temperature 20-23 °C
- 2.0 to 3.5 tog for room temperature 10-20 °C
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining which TOG rating sleeping bag should be used. These external factors include but are not limited to: The type and quantity of clothing that the baby has on, the baby's general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the babies bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly.
Refer to Manufacturer's Care Labels and Washing Instructions.
In the Box
1 x 0.2 tog Love To Dream Sleep Suit