Gro Company - Grobag Travel Sleep Bag 1.0 Tog Orbit Neutral Design
Baby Travel Grobags
The Travel Grobag combines the innovative design of the standard Grobag with a 2-way zip and back vent, meaning it can be used with a 5-point harness in a pushchair or car seat. This is great for travelling as you can transfer your baby from car to cot without waking them.
Sleep safety is extremely important to the Gro Company with all products conform to Australian safety standards. Travel Grobags are produced using only high quality materials.
Description & Features
With a vibrant and bright star pattern suitable for for all ages, the Orbit Grobag is also available in 6-10 year size which are the perfect solution for children who simply prefer Grobags to duvets or blankets. It’s also ideal for children staying in hospital or at home who need feeding through tubes.
- 1.0 tog warmth rating (Summer and daytime naps - warmer weather and in rooms of 21-23°C)
- Fits a 5 point travel harness
- 100% Woven Cotton outer
- 100% Super-Soft Jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- 2 way Front Zip and Back Vent on all sizes
- Ideal for children who prefer to use baby sleep bags
- Suitable for children in hospital or with special needs
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes, user guide and safe sleep information
- British Standard and Australian Safety Standard AS/NZS 1249:2003 approved
- 0-6m Size officially recognised as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 4kg (0-6 months size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Size 0-6 months:
4kg (minimum child weight) & 68cm (maximum child length)
Size 6-10 years:
58cm (chest) & 140cm (maximum child length)
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.
All Grobag Baby Sleep Bags can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Grobags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Grobag on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Grobag with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
In the Box
1 x Grobag Travel Sleep Bag 1.0 Tog
[note: the colours of some images displayed may vary slightly from the real colours of the actual products]