Gro Company | Gro-Swaddle Young Baby Blanket Dream Big Little One
Gro-Swaddle Baby Blankets
Young babies adore the snugness and security offered by Gro-Swaddles.
They are shaped in a way that does away the need for Velcro, poppers or ties: they simply wrap around your baby by having just the right amount of material so your baby won’t wriggle free but stays comfortable through the night.
Gro-Swaddles are designed with your baby’s comfort and safety in mind: they fully conform to Australian safety standards. Available in a number of fantastic designs, can be co-ordinated with other Gro Company products.
Description & Features
The Gro-swaddle helps young babies feel warm and secure, just like when they were in mummy's tummy. They are perfectly shaped to go round your baby. With the Gro-swaddle your newborn baby feels cuddled and safe, a feeling that promotes a good night’s sleep for baby and mum alike!
- Lightweight 100% Cotton Jersey shaped wrap
- Suitable for over or under arm swaddling
- Recreates the comforting and soothing feeling of being in the womb
- No poppers, Velcro or ties to ensure you can't swaddle them too tightly
Size 0-3 months: 6.5 kg (max weight)
Quick swaddling guide (by Gro Company)
The Gro-swaddle is a cleverly shaped jersey wrap that goes around your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro or ties. Just enough fabric to keep your baby snug, but not so much that they get too hot. Here is the quick guide on how to use the Gro-swaddle:
- Place baby onto open swaddling wrap, fold in the top of the wrap so that the fabric is in line with the nape of the neck, legs should be unrestrained in a natural “froggy” leg position.
- Fold the bottom flap up over baby’s legs
- Holding the upper right hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly over baby’s arms, and tuck the fabric under baby’s body, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Holding the upper left hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly around baby’s arms and underneath torso, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Ensure that both legs can freely flex.
The baby’s weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.
Care (manufacturer's instructions)
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
In the Box
1 x Gro-Swaddle
Dream Big Little One
[note: the colours of some images displayed may vary slightly from the real colours of the actual products]