ergoPouch - 3.5 tog Sleepsuit Bag Southern Cross
Description & Features
Converts from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleepsuit with legs - making the transition from cot to pram an easy one.
Best for sleeping in 17-23 degree room temperature. Snug for Winter. For more information please see ergoPouch Nursery Temperature Guide.Skin Friendly
- Organic 400+ thread count cotton outer.
- Breathable cotton filling.
- Cotton fleece sleeves with fold down mitts.
- Fits easily into a pram or baby carrier.
- Simple to convert from Sleep Bag to SleepSuit using zippers.
- Grip pads on the feet for little walkers.
- Easy access for nappy (diaper) changes.
(length measurements are from shoulder to feet)
- Size 2-12 months: 80cm length
- Size 8-24 months: 90cm length
- Size 2-4 years: 105cm length
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
In the Box
1 x Sleepsuit Bag Winter 3.5 TOG
[note: the colours of some images displayed may vary slightly from the real colours of the actual products]