Love To Dream - 3.5 tog Swaddle UP Warm White
3.5 tog Swaddle UP Warm
Arms UP Swaddle with built-in bamboo quilt for superior warmth, no nasty synthetic filling. 2.5 tog for extra warmth.
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
Description & Features
The Swaddle UP Warm features a 100% natural built-in quilt across the front of the swaddle for superior warmth & comfort.
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Arms UP: Natural Sleep Position
- In-Built Warmth: Built-In Quilt
- Hip-Healthy: Lots of Leg Room
- Natural: Bamboo Filling
- 2.5 tog: Suitable for Temperatures 17-20 °C
Size Small: 3-6 kg
Size Medium: 6-8.5 kg
Size Large: 8.5-11 kg
Choosing a tog (manufacturer's advice)
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade'. It is a measure of thermal resistance of a unit of area. Essentially it is a measurement that can show how much a particular fabric insulates. The higher the TOG value, the greater is the thermal insulation provided.
To help parents understand which sleep bag TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
- Less then 1.0 tog for room temperature 24-27 °C
- 1.0 to 2.0 tog for room temperature 20-23 °C
- 2.0 to 3.5 tog for room temperature 10-20 °C
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining which TOG rating sleeping bag should be used. These external factors include but are not limited to: The type and quantity of clothing that the baby has on, the baby's general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the babies bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
Refer to Manufacturer's Care Labels and Washing Instructions.
In the Box
1 x 3.5 tog Swaddle UP Warm
[note: the colours of some images displayed may vary slightly from the real colours of the actual products]